1. Terms and definitions
International Network of Safety and Security Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the “Network”) is a block of a number of safety and security exhibitions.
The Network official website is www.securityshow.ru (hereinafter referred to as the “Network Website”). The Network Website is a corporate Network Website.
The Network Coordinator is JSC “Exhibition Companies Group “BIZON” (hereinafter referred to as the “Coordinator”). Coordinator performs functions of drawing up exhibitions general plan, solves current organizational issues, works out and implements strategy of development of safety and security exhibitions. Using his status of the Network exhibitions Co-organizer, the Coordinator attracts enterprises, companies and organizations to participation in all Network exhibitions.
Network exhibitions participant (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) is an organization, enterprise, institution which is taking part in the Network exhibitions. A relevant exhibition is one or several Network exhibitions where the Participants involvement has been confirmed by preliminary application.
2. Plan of the Network Exhibitions
In order to develop the Network the Coordinator composes the Plan of the Network Exhibitions and attracts new exhibition events to the Network. The Coordinator distributes information regarding the Network exhibitions plan among the Participants.
3. Basic documents
Basic documents regulating participation in the Network exhibitions are:
1. Preliminary application for participation in the Network exhibitions
2. Participation terms and conditions
3. Agreement for participation in the Network exhibitions, Appendices to the Agreement and application forms
4. Agreement for rendering “Participation in absentia” and “Visitation in absentia” services
5. Technical requirements of placing information on printed media (“Participation in absentia” service) if the Participant signs an agreement for the service to be provided to him. All documents regulating participation in the Network exhibitions shall be sent to the Participant. By submission of signed preliminary application the Participant concurs with the present Terms and Conditions of Participation as a legal basis for concluding Agreement and also undertakes to exercise his rights in accordance with Participation Terms and Conditions in the Network exhibitions. Deadline for presentation of all the documents regulating order of participation in the Network exhibitions (agreement, appendices, forms) shall not exceed 30 days before beginning of the relevant Network exhibition. The Network exhibitions plan is specified in preliminary application for participation in the Network exhibitions.
4. Direct participation in the Network exhibitions
During preparation to participation in the Network exhibitions prompt exchange of information and documents is carried out by using telephone, facsimile or e-mail. The Network Coordinator and the Participant both recognize legal force of signatures and seals on fax-copies of Agreement, Appendices, Invoices and other documents. Agreement, Appendices to it, application forms must be forwarded to the Network Coordinator not later than 30 days before beginning of the relevant Network exhibition. Otherwise the Network Coordinator shall not guarantee fulfillment of his obligations for providing the Participant with the ordered services.
After full payment of the Agreement costs all ensuing obligations shall be executed by the Network Coordinator even if the exhibits would not arrive at the exhibition in time (e.g. in case of missing cargo, delay during transportation or at customs control) or would not arrive entirely or if entry visas to the Participant or his representatives would not be issued in time or would not be granted at all.
5. “Participation in absentia” Service
«Participation in absentia” service includes:
1. Placing information about the Participant in the Network exhibitions official catalogue. Technical requirements for information to be included in the Network exhibitions catalogues are provided by the Coordinator and are considered as a Basic document.
2. Including the Participant into participants list of the relevant Network exhibition.
3. Placing information about the Participant on the Network website in “Electronic exhibition” section.
4. Placemen of the Participant's press releases on the Network website. Materials shall be provided by the Participant.
The Participant's materials which meet the technical requirements must be sent to the Coordinator by e-mail or transferred on CD not later than 30 days before beginning of the relevant Network exhibition.
The Coordinator does not guarantee publication of the Participant's materials if submitted after the mentioned deadline and/or if those do not conform with technical requirements. Registration of the “Participation in absentia” service is carried out using relevant Appendices to the Agreement or by a separate Agreement.
The Participants of the Network exhibitions may use Coordinator's special offer – packages of advertising opportunities for several Network exhibitions. Those package offers are developed on the basis of territorial and thematic principles. Separate Agreements should be signed for providing the package services. The Participants of the Network exhibitions may also take part without actual presence in the separate Network exhibitions at their choice.
Exhibitors of the “ISSE-2012” and “Interpolitex-2012” exhibitions provided with a special option – 15% discount for package offers to the in-absentia participation in the Network exhibitions.
6. “Visitation in absentia” service
«Visitation in absentia” service is provided by means of two different options:
1. Set of services for in-absentia visitation of the Network exhibitions includes:
a. Calls to all exhibition stands by the Coordinator's employees.
b. Promotion materials collection (booklets, catalogues, brochures, CD) on each stand visited.
c. Packaging and sending of all materials by mail (collect by delivery). Note: The Network Coordinator shall not be responsible for lack or absence of promotional materials with exhibitors.
2. Set of services for in-absentia visitation of the Network exhibitions with Participant's interests representation on the Network exhibition includes:
a. Visits to all exhibition stands by the Coordinator's employees.
b. Promotion materials collection (booklets, catalogues, brochures, CD) on each attended stand.
c. Packaging and sending of all materials by mail (collect by delivery). d. Distribution of the Participant's information and promotion materials on the relevant Network exhibitions by the Coordinator's employees (all materials shall be provided by the Participant).
Additional promotional options at the Network regional and international exhibitions
The Participants of one of the Network regional and/or international exhibitions are additionally provided with:
1. Information placement on the Network website in the section “Electronic exhibition” for six months period.
The Participants of two and more than two Network regional and/or international exhibitions are additionally provided with:
1. Information placement on the Network website in the section “Electronic exhibition” for six months period period.
2. The Participant's information placement in the “Interpolitex-2012” exhibition catalogue (if the Participant is not an Exhibitor of the “Interpolitex-2012” exhibition).
3. Information placement on the “Interpolitex-2012” website in the section “Electronic exhibition” for six months period period.
4. The Participant’s information and/or promotion materials distribution on the in-absentia participation stand on the “Interpolitex-2012” exhibition. Those materials shall be produced, delivered and placed on the stand by the Participant and at his cost.
5. Providing the Participant with 1 pass for the “Interpolitex-2012” exhibition Participant for the whole period of the exhibition.
Mentioned above offers are valid during 2012 year.
Cost and terms of payment
Costs for allocation of raw and equipped exhibition spaces and for additional services are specified in the relevant Agreements and Appendices on participation in the relevant Network exhibitions.
9. Participation Terms and Conditions in the particular Network exhibitions
The Coordinator shall bring to the Network exhibitions Participant's notice information about conditions and requirements of the relevant exhibition center/exhibition place. The Participant of the Network exhibitions undertakes to comply with the general rules and requirements of the relevant exhibition center / exhibition place.
10. Agreement termination
Termination of the Agreement at the Participant's initiative shall be effected by written notification and comes into force after this notification will be received by the Coordinator. In that case 100% of the payment for participation with deduction of advance payment and registration fee shall be returned to the Participant if the Coordinator has been informed after registration but not later than 3 months before the relevant Network exhibition beginning. After this time all previous payments made by the Participant shall not be refunded.
Termination of the Agreement at the Coordinator's initiative may take place in the following cases:
- if the full payment under Agreement is not made in time;
- if the Participant does not comply with requirements of the participation terms and conditions;
- if the Participant without prior consent of the Coordinator for a fee or for free passed his exhibition space and /or promotion media or its part to the third parties. In case of Agreement termination at the Coordinator's initiative all payments which have already been made shall not be returned to the Participant.
11. Noncompliance with the participation terms and conditions
In case of any breaches of the present Participation terms and conditions from the Participant's side the Coordinator shall have the right to terminate the Agreement to participation in the Network exhibition. In such case payments done by the Participant shall not be reimbursed.
If for reasons beyond the Coordinator control he would have to cease exhibition or close it before the appointed date the Participant hall not be entitled for reimbursement of financial expenses for the exhibition as well as partial refund of the sum paid for the exhibition spaces rental.
13. Settlement procedure of legal issues
To all legal relationships between the Parties the Russian Federation legislation shall be applied. The Parties shall seek to solve all disputes by negotiations. In case of failure to reach consent the dispute shall be transferred to Moscow Arbitration Court.
The Participant shall undertake to comply with the present Participation terms and conditions, safety measures requirements, fire safety and other instructions adopted at the places of the relevant Network exhibitions as well as the regulations of the Russian Federation current legislation.