Project “International Network of Safety and Security Exhibitions” (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”, “Network”) is an effective organizational instrument that allows exhibitors (hereinafter referred to as the “Exhibitor”) to find comprehensive solution for planning, organizing and participating in safety and security exhibitions. The Project Coordinator (hereinafter referred to as the “Coordinator”) is Exhibition Companies Group (ECG) “BIZON”.
1. Project goals
The main goal of the Project for the benefit of Exhibitors is to assist them in creating their most effective strategy of advertising, promotion and exhibition activities of the Exhibitor.
Exhibitions Organizers and Operators have chosen the way of consolidating their own efforts in creation of common business platform for manufacturers, suppliers and consumers of products, services and solutions in the field of safety and security.
2. The Project tasks
The main tasks of the Project for the benefit of Exhibitors are to provide them with certain advantages and convenient services for the most comfortable entering regional markets for any member of the Project.
Main benefits which the Exhibitor may receive applying to the Coordinator:
- Minimizing its own efforts for gathering and evaluation of data regarding exhibitions in Russia and abroad. Receiving competent consulting about all Network exhibitions within a single organization – the Project Coordinator.
- Utmost convenience while drawing up all financial documents. In case of participation in the Network exhibitions and/or receiving services related to the Network exhibitions the Exhibitor shall sign agreement/agreements with the Network Coordinator only.
The Network Members can use unique services which are only available within the framework of the Project:
- “Visitation in absentia” service and/or package offers for placement of their advertising/information materials at one or several Network exhibitions. Packages have been designed according to geographic and thematic principles.
- advanced advertising facilities offered to the Participants of the Network exhibitions by the Network Coordinator.
3. The Network exhibitions Participants support
Information about the Network exhibitions Participants is distributed - among other means - through the channels of the Network information partners attracted by the Network Coordinator.
The Network Coordinator also attracts the Network Single Travel Operator and other business-partners.